The Timeline module allows you to create a unique way to display your posts/texts. This module allows you to create either list view or timeline graph layouts of your posts/text. It also allows you to sort it based on the ID, author, date, title, when it was modified, and even at random. This module also gives you the ability to customize the style of how your text will look like, and the size of your images as well.
Using Timeline Graph to display posts
Using Timeline List View to display posts
- January 30, 2019 I had never been very close with my own mother growing up. When I lost her to cancer at the tender age of 8, I had always wished that we had more time. Since the day I saw the double lines on my pregnancy strip appear, I imagined taking my child on special dates – […]
- January 28, 2019 My four best girlfriends and I keep a monthly afternoon coffee and cakes date. When it was my turn to host, I had forgotten to reschedule two appointments to leave time for cooking and cleaning. Then I remembered my Grandmother’s homemade fruit cakes that, from prep to decorations, were a total of 25 minutes! Of […]
- January 26, 2019 Aloha! Mahalo. Komo mai e ai. Greetings! Thank you. Come in and eat. These 3 basic Hawaiian expressions can get you very far on the islands of this beautiful and other worldly place. But what’s the best way to travel, where to go, what to do, and what to pack? I’ll help you with my […]
- January 23, 2019 As the winter’s cold gives way to a gentler spring, pamper and prime yourself to slaw off the winter blues for good, and welcome in the mild and sunny weather. Taking care of your skin is almost as important as taking care of your mental health. Gently exfoliate away the beating of the winter with […]
- January 21, 2019 During my post-University days, working as an intern at Vogue, job-hunting on the side – I learned to keep up with the fashion elite, while being financially savvy. No lipstick, perfume, dress is worth forking over tons in interest fees to your credit card of choice. How did I do it? It wasn’t easy – […]
- January 20, 2019 Et harum quidem rerum facilis est et expedita distinctio. Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit.recusandae. Vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt […]
Using Timeline Text as company history
- Aug 2010
Founded by Darcy Clarke and Nick La with an awesome framework plus four themes.
- Jan 2011
Released the first Themify theme, Wumblr, that supports WordPress post formatsaaaaaaaaadddd
- Jan 2011
Elio joined our development team.
- Apr 2011
New Support Guy
Hired a new support staff.
- May 2011
Themify was featured on Web Designer magazine.
4 years later, we are still growing strong. Thank you!
Using Timeline Text as resume
- 2014 - Current
Google - Senior Developer
Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate. Acts as a liaison or primary point of contact for communicating with client side technical expertise. Directs technical aspect of operations related to escalated client accounts or high severity issues as they affect or confront a project or team. Attends to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions to project/team or company related issues.
- 2010 - 2014
Skype - Backend Developer
Explain the technical trade-offs of different approaches, including estimating how long each will take to build:
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Maintain, and contribute and adhere to our programming best practice
- 2008 - 2010
Apple - Junior Software Developer
Design – Analysis of complex business problems in order to formulate an effective technical design.
Build – Ability to work effectively as both an individual and a team member to deliver solutions by agreed upon deadlines.
Test – Participate in unit testing and user feedback sessions throughout the development life cycle to proactively identify functional gaps and defects.
- 2007 - 2008
College Life - Student Embassador
- Tour Participation
- Lead effective and informative tours of the College Life Campus
- Greet and register tour participants
- Administration and Related Duties
- Pre- tour duties
- Ensure that materials are available for registration and prepare registration area.
- Tour Participation
- 2005 - 2007
McDonalds - Crew Member
Good customer service skills are integral to the way we do things at McDonald’s. A crew member will be expected to provide customers with a quick and accurate service and show sensitivity to their individual needs, both from behind the till as well as in the dining areas.